1) After purchasing the card, you will receive a confirmation email with a QR code, valid for entry to the places of culture included in the card of your choice.
If the card also includes access to Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana (My Special Venice Full Card and Patrons of culture Light Card), you will also receive a second email with the SIAE ticket of Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana, in OPEN mode, valid for one entrance to both cultural institutions on any date and time, without the need for a reservation.
2) Show the digital QR code to the ticket office staff (and, for Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana, also the ticket received by email), in printed version or directly from your smartphone; the staff will validate the ticket.
On the occasion of institutional events it is possible that there may be variations in visiting times and routes, partial and / or total closures of cultural sites, communicated even shortly in advance (always check the page dedicated to the cultural institution from the section TIMETABLES AND HOW TO ACCESS).
In the Timetable section (found within the cards of the individual places of culture, as indicated in the dedicated section – link “Places of culture), you will find all relevant information. For up-to-date opening times and days, we recommend that you consult web of individual cultural institutions.
The MSV Card is activated on the date selected at the time of purchase, and is valid for 365 days from that time. It expires at midnight on the last day of validity, regardless of the time of first use.
– Il biglietto di Palazzo Grassi e Punta della Dogana, anche se riporta la data di acquisto, è da considerarsi in modalità OPEN ed è quindi valido per un ingresso a entrambe le istituzioni culturali in data e orario a piacere, senza necessità di prenotazione.
No, a My Special Venice card permits entry once to each of the places of culture included in the card.
- Collezione Peggy Guggheneim Free access with skip-the-line / skip-the-line service included
- Palazzo Grassi e Punta della Dogana: access without reservation (with OPEN ticket received by email)
- Fondazione Querini Stampalia: access without reservation
- Fondazione Teatro la Fenice di Venezia: access without reservation
- Palazzo Cini: access without reservation;
- Fondazione Giorgio Cini (Complesso monumentale, Vatican Chapels, Labirinto Borges e Teatro Verde): online booking required. Find all the information here (on the site, when booking, select the item “Free – My Special Venice Owner”)
No, not at the moment.
The user has the right to withdraw from the purchase within 14 days from the purchase of the card, pursuant to and in the forms set out in Article 52 of Legislative Decree. no. 206/2005. After this deadline, the purchase is no longer refundable. In case of non-use beyond the 12-month deadline, there is no refund of the price of the card paid online. To request a refund, write to email@example.com
It is not possible to purchase different cards in a single transaction; instead, it is possible to purchase multiple cards of the same type in a single purchase. In this latter case, you will receive a confirmation email with as many QR codes as the number of cards purchased (note: My Special Venice Card is not nominative)
Check that the voucher has not been sent to your Spam folder by mistake. If you have not received it, you can collect your Card you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org